Salmon is hands down my go-to dinner choice and this miso marinade takes it to the next level.
Whether you're cooking for two or the whole family, this is a super quick recipe that you can easily cook in 30 minutes!
Pair it with my brown rice salad or meal prep it some steamed rice and broccoli for an easy work lunch.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 salmon fillets, skin off
- 2 tsp white miso paste
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 garlic, crushed
- 1cm ginger, grated
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a small bowl, add miso paste, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and soy sauce together and mix well (you may need a small whisk!).
- Coat salmon in the miso mixture and leave to marinate for 30 minutes (or longer if you can!)
- Heat a small pan with a small splash of olive oil over a medium to high heat. Add salmon to the pan and lightly brown.
- Once lightly browned, place onto a liked baking tray. Cook for 15 minutes in the oven to completely cook through.
- Top with sesame seeds.