WHO LOVES SOBERT??? Me!!
This Vegan Mango Sorbet recipe only contains 4 ingredients! And is so damn easy to make! Instead of egg whites, I whipped up the juice from canned chickpeas to make it super light and fluffy - a cool new vegan trick I learnt.
You're going to love the mango sorbet. It's refreshing, it's yummy and it's the perfect healthy dessert for summer. Enjoy!
2 cups of frozen OOB mango
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup chickpea juice (canned)
1 tbsp maple syrup
- Place frozen mango, maple syrup and coconut milk in a food processor and process until smooth. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- In another mixing bowl using an electric mixer, beat the chickpea juice until light and fluffy (around 5 minutes).
- Add the chickpea mixture into the mango bowl and fold through.
- Add this mixture into a stainless steel container and cover with plastic wrap. Freeze.
- When defrosting, only defrost for 10 minutes outside (room temp) before scooping out. Place back into the freezer once done!