You guys have been asking me for more snack recipes, so here's another super quick, easy and energising one for you! PERFECT for a morning or afternoon pick-me-up.. these Vanilla & Almond Butter Protein Balls are well worth a try!
Vanilla & Almond Butter Protein Balls
Makes: 10-16 balls, depending on your ball size
2 Scoops of Vanilla Protein
1 Cup of flaked Oats
1 Tablespoon of Cacao Powder
1/2 Cup of Smooth Almond Butter (or nut butter if you wish)
1/2 Cup of Honey
1 Cup of desiccated Coconut Flakes
- Add all ingredients other than coconut flakes to a bowl and mix until the mixture is combined. Add more honey if too dry.
- Roll into little balls (however big or small you prefer)
- Pour 1 Cup of coconut flakes onto a plate
- Roll the balls in the coconut flakes until the balls are covered in flakes
- Place the balls in a container and place them in the fridge for 20-30 minutes until cold