SIRENA X PANTRY! UMMM HECK YESS! I am so obsessed with this tuna and you guys know I have at least 30 cans of @sirenatuna in my pantry AT ALL TIMES HAHA. This garlic flavour is UNREAL and its SO great that it's no waste - you can use it!! It's honestly delicious. I wanted to create a super simple recipe with some staples in your pantry while we're still at home so of course I chose my favourites AKA....
This pasta bake is a super quick and easy bake that you can make for the whole family without having to go buy a bunch of stuff!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
250g elbow curls pasta
1 Tbsp olive oil
10 button mushrooms, sliced
2 95g Sirena Tuna Garlic Flavour Cans
1 95g Sirena Tuna, Onion Flavour
1 tbsp. fresh Thyme leaves, finely chopped
1 fresh chilli, chopped roughly
3/4 cup thickened cream
1 1/4 cup chicken stock
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Cook pasta Al-dente (Take two minutes of packet cook time, it'll cook more in the oven!)
- In a hot pan with a splash of olive oil, add thyme, parsley, garlic & onions from the tuna can, chilli and mushrooms. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until they’ve begun to soften. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in stock, thickened cream and leave to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Add in parmesan and leave for 1 minute
- Add cooked pasta to the mix and transfer to a deep baking tray. Flake tuna over the top and mix through. Top with parmesan cheese and add into the oven for 20 minutes or until nice and crispy brown on the top.