I have to admit, I ate 4 of these burgers while shooting this picture!! They are SO delicious and they are perfect for a family. They may have a "hint" of thai, but the kids will love them!
Serves: 5 (2 sliders each)
500g of chicken mince
2 garlic cloves – crushed
2cm piece of fresh ginger – finely chopped
1 tbsp. Curry powder
3 spring onions – chopped finely
1 tomato - grated
1/4 cup (tightly packed) fresh coriander leaves – chopped finely
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Cracked pepper
10 slider buns
Juice of 1 lime
5 large spoonfuls of whole egg mayonnaise
1 full lime rind
Cracked salt and pepper
Additions (up to you!):
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl (except the buns and lettuce!) Mix to combine.
- On a large, non stick pan, heat 2 tbsp. of olive oil on a medium to high heat.
- Grab a small handful of the chicken mixture and form into a ball. Then press down lightly and form into a patty.
- Cook each patty for 4 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned and cooked through.
- In a small mixing bowl, add lime, mayo, lime rind, salt and pepper. Mix to combine throughly.
- Lastly, toast your buns!
- Start to create your burger. Add mayo to the bottom layer and then a chicken patty. Choose any of your fave burger additions and eat!