Hi guys - super easy veggie muffin coming your way! These are great to freeze and take to work when you need, or just as a little party starter!
Serves: 4-6 (makes around 18 muffins)
350g Of Raw sweet potato, peeled
3 Medium Zucchinis, grated
2 Brown Onions
1 Garlic Clove – Crushed
1 Small Carrot
Handful Of Parsley
1 tsp salt
1 tsp. Pepper
5 Mint Leaves
2/3 Cup Breadcrumbs
2/3 Cup Of S/R Flour
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Transfer the grated zucchini to a cloth and squeeze out any excess water.
- Add sweet potato, onion, carrot, parsley, mint and garlic into a food processor and blend until each ingredient are in small pieces (almost like the zucchini).
- Transfer into a large mixing bowl.
- Add feta, salt, pepper, eggs, bread crumbs and SR flour. Mix throughly.
- Spray a muffin tray with oil to ensure they won't stick.
- Spoon mixture into the muffin trays up to the top (they will rise slightly, but when taken out of the oven they'll puff back down so don't stress!)
- Place into the oven for 30 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Take out and serve hot, or leave in the fridge for 3-4 days. Alternatively, these can be frozen individually and taken out when needed for snacks!