I LOVE how creamy this sweet potato hummus is!!
Plus, it's super easy to make and super healthy but also so damn delicious!
This is the perfect 3pm work snack, party food, meal prep idea or addition to any meal - aka anytime you're craving it!
I've make this without tahini for everyone who is no a fan but you could add a little if you like :)
Makes: 2 Cups
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 400g can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 500g sweet potato, peeled and sliced intro bite size pieces
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 tbsp lemon Juice
- 2 garlic gloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup olive oil (more if needed)
- Sprinkle of Salt and Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Coat the sweet potato chunks in a small amount of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Place onto a lined baking tray and into the oven for 30 minutes until cooked through. Once cooked, allow to cool.
- In a food processor, add chickpeas, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil and salt. Blitz for 30 seconds.
- Add sweet potato into the blender and whiz until your desired consistency.