This Sesame Chicken Meatballs Recipe is SUPER delicious!
It's an amazing quick and easy dinner idea for when you're craving something fresh, healthy and super filling.
PLUS, it also works perfectly for meal prep work lunches! Yay!
Pair these meatballs with rice and salad to complete your tasty healthy meal.
Makes: Approx 15
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 5-7 Minutes
- 500g lean chicken mince
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp black sesame seeds
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Add ALL ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Take 1 tbsp of mixture at a time and roll into small bite sized balls.
- In a medium non-stick pan, heat a splash of olive oil over medium to high heat.
- Cook the meatballs for 5-7 minutes or until completely cooked through (check and open one up, chicken can be super funny!)
- Serve with a side salad and some rice!