Oh my - this will be your new go too potato combo! It's seriously amazing - feta is everything.
1kg baby potatoes, washed and cut in half
3 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 large garlic clove, crushed
100g feta cheese (or more if you'd like...no ones judging here!)
1 small handful of parsley, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Give potatoes a good wash - but don't peel!
- On a lined baking tray, add potatoes and coat with olive oil, pepper, salt, oregano, parsley and garlic. Give it a good mix to make sure all the flavour is mixed through.
- Place into the oven for 40 minutes or until soft. Once cooked through, place under the grill for 5 minutes to get a beautiful golden colour (not necessary, but I love the golden colour!)
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle feta and serve hot!