What a simple, but flavoursome meal! The prawns can be replaced with chicken or even tofu!
400g cherry tomatoes
250g green banana prawns, raw
1 tbsp olive oil (for tomatoes)
1 medium brown onion, diced
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 long birds eye chilli, diced
3-4 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
450g linguine (or enough for four people), uncooked
1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Set aside once cooked.
- Add cherry tomatoes onto a lined baking tray and splash 1 tbsp of olive oil over the top. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and place into the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large nonstick pan, heat olive oil over a medium heat.
- Add onion, chilli and garlic into the pan and cook for 7-8 minutes, until onion is soft. Add salt and pepper here.
- Add prawns into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through (you don't want to over cook!)
- Add pasta and parsley to the pan and mix through. If you need a little more olive oil, add some in. Taste, and season with salt if needed.