THESE ARE AMAZING! If you're not 100% a fan of seafood, this recipe will change your mind!
Serves: 4-6 (makes around 20 fritters)
1kg Raw king prawns
1 clove of garlic - crushed
1 small red chilli - deseeded & chopped
1 spring onion - finely sliced
3/4 cup of coriander leaves - chopped
2 tbsp fish sauce
Pinch of pepper
Pinch of salt
Olive oil (for cooking)
1 tbsp Lime juice
- De-scale and de-vein the prawns before placing them in the food processor.
- Into the food processor, add garlic, chilli, spring onion, corriander, fish sauce, salt, pepper and lime juice.
- Whizz in the processor until it has all combined and it is almost at a paste (a littlechunky is also good)
- Roll the prawn mixture into small balls and place onto a heated and oiled pan.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown (around 3-4 minutes)
- Serve with a lime aioli or sweet chilli sauce!