Hey Guys! I LOVE sharing recipes (of course, It's my job haha!) but I especially love sharing recipes from my community. This recipe was created by our incredible BARE ambassador Angela Martin (Instagram @the_healthy_diary_) who is a Meal prep QUEEN!
Cook time: 5 - 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 100g lean beef strips
- 60g spaghetti, raw weight
- 1 medium tomato, sliced and seeds removed
- ½ small onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely diced
- 1 tbs of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of oyster sauce
- 1 tsp of sesame seed oil (or olive oil if you don't have!)
- Fresh coriander, to your liking and chopped finely
Salt & pepper
- Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions (make sure they are al dente!). Once cooked, drain the pasta and let cool down.
- In a large non-stick pan or wok, add sesame oil and heat on a medium to high heat for about one minute.
- Add beef strips and cook until seared on each side. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan/wok, add garlic and onion and cook until the onion becomes translucent. Stir constantly, ensuring the garlic does not burn!
- Add the tomato and cook for about 1 minute or until it becomes soft, but still with a slight crunch!
- Bring the beef strips back to the pan, keep stirring.
- Now its time to add the pasta to the pan/wok and stir through. Add in the soy sauce and oyster sauce here and continue to stir and heat through.
- Leave on the heat, stirring continuously to ensure the spaghetti really soaks up that beautiful flavor! Add some fresh coriander!
- Serve and top up with more coriander! Enjoy!