Woooo my first recipe with my spices! This is a delicious spice flavour that will take you all the way back to Morocco! A subtle blend of middle eastern spices with a slight kick of chilli at the end.
2 salmon fillets, skin on
2 tbsp. Leah's Moroccan Spice
1 Zucchini, sliced into rounds
4 brussel sprouts, halved
1/2 red capsicum, sliced thickly
1/2 medium broccoli, cut into florets
2 mushrooms, halved
2 tbsp. Olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Add all vegetables onto a lined baking tray and coat with olive oil and 1 tsp of the Moroccan spice. Mix well, to ensure the vegetables are well coated.
- Add into the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and make space for the fish!
- Place the fish onto the tray and sprinkle the remanding spice over the two fillets.
- Place back into the oven for 15 minutes (depending on how you like your fish cooked, keep in for longer!)
- Remove the fish and serve with some basmati rice or a salad!