Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
500g beef mince
1 medium brown onion, diced
1-2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 spring onion stalks, sliced thinly
10 string beans, halved
1 small broccoli head, cut into florets
Handful of fresh coriander (to top)
1/2 lime, to garnish
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp dried cumin
3 tbsp soy sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoons of sesame oil over a hot wok
- Once hot, add onion, spring onion & garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes or until onion becomes translucent.
- Add mince and use a spatula break down into smaller pieces. Make sure you’re continually stirring and breaking to beef apart.
- When the meat is almost cooked through (around 6-8 minutes later), add the beans, broccoli and coriander (optional) here. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and the spices to the mixture and mix well.
- Serve on a bed of rice.