Ready in: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 people
- Olive oil, for cooking
- 1 x Macro Organic Mexican Textured Protein
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 wholegain wraps
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes, slcied
- ½ red onion, sliced
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Fresh coriander, to serve
Additionals: Jalapenos, corn, sour cream, lime juice.
- Add boiling water to the textured protein (cook according to packet instructions) and leave to soak.
- In a small pan, heat olive oil over medium to high heat. Add garlic and cook for 20 seconds. Add beans, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes to heat though well.
- Add cooked textured protein to the pan and heat through.
- Warm your wrap, add textured protein, cherry tomatoes, red onion, avocado and coriander. If you’d like a sauce, add some sweet chilli, japenese mayonnaise or something like a smear of sour cream!