Who loves an easy lunch? MEEE!
These Healthy Mexican Beef Piadinas are next level!
So easy to make, super kid friendly and the perfect for a grab and go idea for work.
500g beef mince
3 tbsp Taco seasoning
Handful of cheddar cheese, grated
1 small red onion, diced
2 medium tomatoes, diced
3 large handfuls of baby spinach
1 tbsp olive oil
Spray oil, for piadinas
- In a large non stick pan, heat olive oil over a medium to high heat.
- Add beef mince to the pan and using your cooking utensil, break the mince up into small pieces. Cook for 10 minutes, continually breaking the mince into smaller and smaller pieces.
- Once the mince is cooked, sprinkle the taco spice over the mince and stir though.
- Spray one side of the piadinas and lay on a plate, oil side down.
- Spoon mince onto one side of the piadinas, then evenly divide the tomato, onion and spinach. Top with cheese and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Using a sandwich press on a high setting, fold the piadina in half and place onto the sandwich press.
- Press for 3 minutes, or until golden brown.