SIRENA X KIDS! So since I'm a self-proclaimed #auntieoftheyear, I made arna these little patties to nibble on! Super delish, plain enough for the kids but also....so versatile for you to add MORE into the mixture for yours!! You can make them any size, and they bake AND freeze really well! I used the Sirena Tuna Basil flavour in here because it's a real neutral flavour thats good for everything!
If i were making them for me, I'd add the garlic flavour, a little fresh onion, maybe some feta cheese!! Mmmmm. What would you add?
Recipe for these on my website! YAY!
2 x 95g Sirena tuna Basil flavour
1 ½ cups quinoa, cooked
½ cup bread crumbs
1 large sweet potato, cubed
Salt and pepper
- Boil sweet potato until tender. Drain and mash.
- Cook quinoa according to packet instructions and leave to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a large mixing bowl, add mashed sweet potato, cooled quinoa, egg, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and fresh basil. Flake tuna in and mix well.
- Shape into patties and lay flat onto a lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.