Everyone loves a tray bake! They're perfect for a busy family (or one of those cbf days!)
This Honey Soy Chicken tray bake is super easy, super delicious and also super healthy!
My Honey Soy Marinade is packed with flavour and is the key to making the meal a guaranteed people pleaser.
600g baby potatoes, halved (skin on!)
3 medium carrots, quartered
1 zucchini, sliced into thick rounds
1 medium broccoli head, cut into large florets
4 large thigh fillets, skin off and deboned
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp. honey
1 small red chilli, deseeded and sliced
1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees celsius
- In a large mixing bowl, add the soy sauce, honey, ginger and garlic and mix well. Add chicken and leave to marinate until needed.
- In a large mixing bowl, add potatoes, carrots and zucchini. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Onto a lined baking tray, spread the veggies out and drizzle a little more olive oil. Place into the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and make room for the chicken. Place the chicken on the tray and add the broccoli. Place back into the oven for a further 20 minutes.
- Serve with rice!