This is a new, super simple and easy recipe that is perfect for meal prep!
500g chicken mince
1 medium broccoli head, cut into florets
4 button mushrooms, sliced
1 long red chilli, sliced and deseeded
1/2 red capsicum, sliced thinly
1 small brown onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
1 handful fresh coriander
2 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tbsp. oyster sauce
1 tbsp. sesame oil
1 cup basmati rice, uncooked
Salt and pepper to tate
Serve with Basmati rice
- Cook rice according to packet instructions. Typically it's 1 cup of white rice to two cups of water.
- In a wok, heat sesame oil over a medium to high heat.
- Add garlic, onion, chilli and ginger into the wok and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken mince and mushrooms and continue to cook for 5-6 minutes, using your cooking utensil to break the mince up into smaller pieces.
- Add broccoli, capsicum and coriander and cook until these have lightly wilted or until cooked to your liking.
- Add cooked rice to the wok and stir.
- Pour soy and oyster sauce in and mix through. Add a small amount of salt and Pepper to taste.
- Serve hot!