You guys LOVED my flat bread, 3 ways the last time I did it, and I had soooo many questions on how to replace the flour for a Gluten Free diet....So I tested and tested (legit 5X haha) and came up with this YUM coconut flat bread using Macro Organic Coconut Flour and psyllium husk as a binder. I also didn't use eggs either. These coconut breads are seriously PERFECT with some yummy curry or dipping in some yummy dips!
Ready in: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 flat breads
- 1 cup Macro organic coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons psyllium husk
- ½ cup yoghurt
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a small mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients and mix well. Add wet ingredients and combine.
- Flour (coconut) a clean working space and knead the dough mixture until it is soft. If you need more olive oil or flour, add some here.
- Seperate the ball of dough into 4-6 (however big you want!) and place in between two sheets of baking paper, Use a rolling pin to roll it out until thin, around 0.5cm. Use a bowl place upside down and cut around the edges, making a perfect circle.
Always check the label to ensure the ingredients in this recipe are right for your needs, particularly if you have food allergies.