GET OUT. Sirena tuna has garlic flavour? My prayers have been answered hahaha! check out this delicious greek salad with risoni!
- 2 x Sirena Tuna Garlic Flavour
- ¼ cup risoni, uncooked
- Olive oil, for dressing
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small lebanese cucumber, sliced into rounds
- 1 small red capsicum, sliced thinly
- ½ red onion, sliced
- ½ cup 4 bean mix, washed and rinsed
- 5-8 Kalamata olives, pitted
- Small crumble of feta
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Sprinkle of dried oregano
- Salt, to taste
- Cook risoni according to packet instructions.
- Add cherry tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum, red onion, 4 bean mix, olives and feta into a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add cooked risoni, flaked tuna, lemon juice, dried oregano, salt and a drizzle of olive oil, mix well.
You can choose to dress with a little balsamic glaze for something a little sweeter.