Need something super easy to eat on the way to work or got kids that would like to pick their own ingredients? (I was so one of those kids haha!) Try these egg muffins! Super easy to make and will last for up to three days in the fridge.
2 spring onions, thinly sliced
½ zucchini, grated (excess water squeezed out)
½ red capsicum
4 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
3 asparagus stalks, sliced into 2cm pieces
1/2 brown onion, finely diced
6 large eggs, whisked
pinch of salt
pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Pour your eggs into a large bowl and whisk until mixture becomes bubbly and fluffy.
- Using a chucks cloth squeeze out excess water of grated zucchini.
- Spray a muffin tray with olive oil to ensure mixture doesn’t stick.
- Add zucchini, capsicum, onion, mushrooms, Asparagus, spring onion to a muffin tray in which ever flavour combos you want (or all in!)
- Evenly spread the eggy mixture of the top of the ingredients.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper. Using a fork, mix the ingredients around in each so the ingredients are evenly spread.
- Bake for 20 mins or until nice and golden.
- Ps...They will rise and look like egg monsters, but don't worry...they go down haha!
Hope this saves you a little more time in the morning for that all important beauty sleep, or that one more alarm snooze that we should all stop pressing haha! If you make this recipe and LOVE it, please let me know!
Love, Leah x