I used to love fish fingers for dinner when I was a kid, and these are such a simple, healthy way of reliving your kid years!
500g white firm fish, sliced into strips
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp curry powder
1/4 tsp chilli powder
pinch of pepper
1 egg, whisked
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cups of panko bread crumbs
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Whisk egg into a small bowl and set aside.
- Add panko crumbs, oregano, curry powder, chilli powder and pepper into a large bowl and mix through.
- Add each fish fillet into the egg mixture, and then straight into the crumb mixture.
- Then plan the crumbed mixture onto a lined baking tray.
- Place into the oven for 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.