HOW GOOD IS PASTA? When it’s winter, my body automatically is like “yep, we’re getting pasta 7/7 days a week” 🤣❄️ This Macro Organic Wholemeal Pasta from @Woolworths_au is perfect for a quick and easy dish like this. When I go for pasta, I try for wholemeal where possible so I can get as much fibre in! This meal is such a delicious, family-friendly winter warmer that can give you that warm, cuddly feel at dinner time ❄️☃️😂
15 mushrooms, sliced thinly
2 small brown onions, diced
4 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
2 cups of vegetable stock
200ml heavy cream
250g Macro organic spiral pasta
Small handful basil
- Boil water and cook pasta al dente (almost cooked!)
- In a deep pan, heat olive oil over a medium to high heat.
- Add onion, garlic and mushrooms to the pan and cook for 7-10 minutes, or until mushrooms have softened.
- Add stock, heavy cream, salt, pepper and parmesan to the pan and stir. Leave to simmer for 15 minutes on a low heat.
- Add Half cooked pasta to the pan and mix through and leave to further cook for 5 minutes. Continue to stir.
- Remove from the pan and place into serving bowls. Sprinkle a little bit of parsley to serve.