How delicious is a good seafood pasta? I always order the seafood pasta when I'm out, so I just needed to recreate it for home!
250g fettuccine, uncooked
140g blue swimmer crab meat, diced
12 large king prawns, raw & de-scaled and de-veined
1 long red chilli, sliced thinly
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 brown onion, diced
3-4 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain once cooked and set aside.
- In a large non stick pan, heat olive oil over a medium to high heat.
- Add onion, garlic and chilli into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until onion becomes translucent.
- Add prawns, crab and parsley into the pan and cook for 4-6 minutes, or until prawns are cooked through.
- Throw the cooked pasta into the pan and heat through. Season with salt, pepper to taste.