The easiest banana protein pancakes ever! They're super quick to make and will keep you full for super long!
2 scoops of chocolate protein powder (around 70g)
2 ripe bananas
1 tsp butter
- Peel the bananas and mash them with a fork over a chopping board until consistency becomes mushy.
- Add the mashed bananas to a bowl and mix with protein powder and egg until mixture is combined well.
- Heat a pan over low heat and melt butter.
- Add a small ladel of batter to the pan. Wait until you begin to see small holes/bubbles in the pancake.
- Flip and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.