One Tray Chicken Bake! YESSSS!!! I love these type of recipes! They're sorta like "chop everything, throw into a tray and hope for the best" Sorta thing!
Serves 4 - 6
6 chicken thighs, excess fat cut off
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 green capsicum, sliced
1 red capsicum, sliced
1 yellow capsicum, sliced
500g baby white potatoes, quartered
200g cherry tomatoes, halved
1/4 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
1 red onion, quartered
3 garlic cloves, sliced into slivers
1 tbsp. dried oregano
Large pinch of salt and pepper
1/2 lemon, juiced
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a large pan, brown the chicken thigh fillets, seasoning them with a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside once browned.
- In a large, oven safe dish add the capsicums, potatoes, onion, tomatoes, garlic, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and give it all a big mix.
- Place the browned chicken into the dish and squeeze lemon all over.
- Place into the oven for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and serve with rice!