I LOVE a healthier, sweet treat and this crumble was the perfect little present to myself!! I used the new Macro Certified Organic Frozen Blueberries, part of the frozen fruit selection at @woolworths_au and I absolutely loved it! This recipe is PERFECT for kids as a little night time treat (and you can sneak one too!). If you're looking for something thats a bit healthier, and delicious too...then this has got to be your new favourite!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
450g Macro Certified Organic Frozen Blueberries
¼ cup of water
1 cup of Macro Certified Organic Australian Rolled Oats
1 cup of Macro Australian Almond Meal
¼ maple syrup
¼ cup of Macro Certified Organic Coconut Oil, melted
2 tbsp dessicated coconut
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a small non stick pan, heat blueberries for 10 minutes with the water on a low heat.
- To make the crumble, add all ingredients under “crumble” to a mixing bowl and mix well with your hands. You want to grab a handful of mixture and squeeze it and for it to stick together.
- In 3 small ramekins, evenly divide the berries into the bottom and top with the crumble.
- Place into the oven for 15 minutes or until lightly golden on top.
Serve with some coyo or yoghurt!