CHIA PUDDING! It took some getting used too, but chia pudding is a great recipe to have in the mornings! It keeps you full, can be made in advance and great for meal prep!
1/4 cup white chia seeds (can use black!)
1 cup almond milk (or milk of your choice!)
1/2 cup natural Greek yoghurt
1 tsp. maple syrup
1/4 cup frozen OOB Organic mixed berries
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Into a small bowl, add chia seeds, almond milk, yoghurt, honey and vanilla extract
- Stir WELL, as you don't want the chia to be sticking together.
- Cover, and leave in the fridge overnight (or for 3+ hours). After two hours, give it another stir to ensure it's all mixing through.
- Into a blender, add the chia mixture (It should be thick by now!) and the frozen berries.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes, until your desired consistency.