If you're looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast or snack, then this Mixed Berry Chia Pudding is perfect!
It's such an quick and easy recipe and also an amazing meal prep idea to take to work and keep you nice and full.
The combination of the almond milk and greek yoghurt make it nice and creamy, which works perfectly with the fresh berries.
1/4 cup white chia seeds (can use black!)
1 cup almond milk (or milk of your choice!)
1/2 cup natural Greek yoghurt
1 tsp. maple syrup
1/4 cup frozen OOB Organic mixed berries
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Into a small bowl, add chia seeds, almond milk, yoghurt, honey and vanilla extract
- Stir WELL, as you don't want the chia to be sticking together.
- Cover, and leave in the fridge overnight (or for 3+ hours). After two hours, give it another stir to ensure it's all mixing through.
- Into a blender, add the chia mixture (It should be thick by now!) and the frozen berries.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes, until your desired consistency.