I LOVE a good stir fry! When you just need something that’s tasty, healthy but also simple…I always pick stir fry!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
550g lean beef mince
1 green capsicum, sliced into strips
1 red capsicum, sliced into strips
1 brown onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp. ginger, grated
1 birds eye chilli, diced
125g canned black beans, drained and rinsed
1 tbsp. oyster sauce
2 tbsp. soy sauce
2 spring onion stalks, finely sliced
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 cup of uncooked rice
- Cook rice according to packet instructions.
- In a large wok, heat olive oil over a medium to high heat.
- Add beef mince to the wok and cook for 7-10 minutes, or until completely cooked through.
- Remove mince from the wok and add a small about of olive oil.
- Add both red and green capsicum strips to the wok and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add onion, garlic, chilli, spring onion, ginger and black beans into the pot and cook for a further 5-6 minutes, or until vegetables have begun to soften.
- Add mince back into the wok and stir through.
- Add soy and oyster sauce and stir through.
- Serve with cooked rice.