Here's a delicious FREE BARE Lean 2.0 recipe that you'll love! If you love Muesli or or delicious breakfasts... This recipe is for you!
Tip: Swap biscoff for peanut butter or another nut or biscuit spread V, Veg
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
• 500g oats or rice puffs
• 125g coconut flakes
• 1–2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
• 60ml maple syrup
• 2 tsp vanilla essence
• 50g biscoff spread
• 135ml reduced-fat milk (of your choice)
• 3 strawberries, halved
• 50g reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
• 80g biscoff muesli
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. To a large bowl add oats and coconut flakes and mix well.
3. In a seperate bowl, add cinnamon, maple syrup, vanilla essence and biscoff spread and whisk until smooth and runny. Pour over the oat mixture and mix to combine well.
4. Transfer the oat mixture onto the baking tray and spread out evenly. Place in the oven to toast for about 20 minutes, tossing halfway. Keep a close eye on it to ensure it doesn’t burn.
5. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool. Once cooled completely, store in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks.
6. Serve with milk, strawberries and yoghurt