This is a super easy, but super delicious salad! It’s somethig I have regularly with some grilled chicken or tuna!
200g cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 red onion, sliced finely
2 Lebanese cucumber, halved and sliced finely
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves (around 10 large ones)
1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1.5 tsp of Extra Virgin olive oil
- Slice halloumi into long strips and set aside to cook last!
- Add cucumber, cherry tomatoes, onion and fresh basil into a large mixing bowl.
- On a non-stick pan, heat 1/2 tsp of olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook halloumi for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Add halloumi to the salad and dress with the remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Hope you LOVE it!