Soooo... Have you ever grilled nectarines before? you should. Its so good. The natural sugars in the fruit just come alive and they're sooooo delicious!
4 tbsp. almond milk
1/4 cup of Maple syrup
1/4 Tsp. of vanilla essence
1. Peel the bananas and place into a small freezer bag and freeze until frozen. If you have time, let them freeze overnight
2. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
3. Add bananas and almond milk to a food processor and blend until the mixture forms a soft ice cream like texture. Place into a container and back into the freezer for another 30 minutes (or until you’ve finished the nectarine part!)
4. Cut the nectarines in half, deseed them and place onto a baking tray. Pour over the maple syrup and vanilla essence and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Once soft, place under a grill for 5 minutes to get a beautiful brown colour on the top of the nectarine.
6. Scoop the banana nice cream into a bowl and top with the maple nectarines.