Isn't spaghetti squash a fabulous new thing! However, its super hard to find! I got mine from a local supermarket in Adelaide called Foodland, but you should be able to find it from your green grocer!
1 spaghetti squash, halved
Small pinch of salt and pepper
3 tbsp olive oil
2 cups of Napoletana sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Halve the squash and scoop out all the seeds.
- Sprinkle the squash with salt and pepper and coat with olive oil over the flesh and the skin.
- Place on a a lined baking tray flesh side down and drizzle an extra splash of olive oil on top.
- Place into the oven for 45 minutes.
- Once cooked, turn over and using a fork, begin to scrape at the flesh and you'll see that it will pull away in strands like noodles! Continue to scrape until all flesh has been removed.
- Top with Napoletana sauce and some fresh parmesan!