This is such a super delicious way of making a veggie bake, especially with those delicious Moroccan flavours.
1 broccoli head, cut into florets
1 small sweet potato, cut into large chunks
1 handful of string beans, tips and tails cut off
1 brown onion, quartered
1 red capsicum, sliced thickly
2 zucchinis, sliced into thin rounds
15 brussel sprouts, halved
small handful of coriander, roughly chopped
400g can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
3 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp salt flakes
1/2 tsp cracked pepper
1/2 tsp ground coriander
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
1/4 tsp turmeric
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Place some water on to boil (half a deep pot).
- Into the boiling water, add broccoli, sweet potato, Brussel sprouts and beans. (If you add any other veggies, blanch your "harder" veggies to they cook a little quicker!) Only add them in for 30- 1 minute and then remove.
- Add all veggies into a non stick baking tray or a line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients under "spices" and mix through.
- Add chickpeas to the baking tray and mix through.
- Sprinkle spices over the veggies and drizzle olive oil. Mix with your hands to ensure all veggies are covered with loads of spice!
- Add into the oven for 20-30 minutes or until cooked to your liking :)