PASTA BAKES ARE SO GOOD! They are SO delicious and perfect for a huge family. There is so many flavour combinations, and this bolognese one is amazing!
3 cups of bolognese sauce. Click THIS link for a recipe!
500g penne pasta (uncooked)
5-6 basil leaves
3 tbsp parmesan cheese
2 tbsp pecorino cheese
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese (more if you need!)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions, but take two minutes off the cook time (It will cook in the oven with the sauce!)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pasta and the sauce. Sprinkle half the cheese into the bowl and mix through.
- Into a deep baking dish, pour mixture and spread edge to edge.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top and add basil leaves over the top.
- Place into the oven for 30 minutes or until lightly golden brown on the top.
- Take out and leave to rest for 15 minutes.