This is a mixture of fries and zucchini...soooo....basically its my new addiction!!
2 large zucchini, halved and quartered (into thin wedges)
1 egg, whisked
1 cup of panko crumbs
1 tbsp parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F
- Place the zucchini into a sieve and sprinkle a generous pinch of salt over the top. Mix well to ensure the zucchini is coated. Leave for 20 minutes.
- Wash the salt off and pat dry.
- In a small mixing bowl, add panko crumbs, salt, pepper, dried oregano, paprika and parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Dip each zucchini wedge into the egg and then into the crumb mixture and place onto a lined baking tray.
- Repeat with all zucchini. Spray with spray oil and place into the oven for 25 minutes, or until lightly golden.