How goooood is a blondie?! Don't feel bad if you've only just figured out what a "blondie" is...because, me too!! haha! They're a white version of a chocolate brownie, using white chocolate instead of milk chocolate!
1/2 cup sugar
300g white chocolate
80g unsalted butter
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1.5 cups plain flour
1/4 cup crushed walnuts
1/4 cup chocolate sprinkles
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a pan or the microwave until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the chocolate mix, sugar and eggs. Mix with a wooden spoon well.
- Add flour and combine until there is no vuisible flour.
- Once mixed, add walnuts and chocolate chips, mix well.
- Add into a lined square cake tray and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Slightly cool, cut into squares and eat!