1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
2 slices marinated eggplant, cut into strips
2 slices marinated capsicum, cut into strips
1 small red chilli, finely diced
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp corriander powder
6 string beans, halved
1 cup diced tomatoes (can use canned)
100g canned kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 cup canned corn
1 cup vegetable stock
1/2 avocado, sliced thinly
1/2 lime, juiced
Fresh coriander, finely diced
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium to high heat.
- Fry garlic, chilli, cumin and coriander powder until fragrant.
- Add eggplant, capsicum, beans, corn, tomato, vegetable stock and quinoa. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 20 minutes, or until quinoa is cooked.
- Squeeze lime juice and add avocado and top with fresh coriander.