It may not be Tuesday, but its TACO EVERYDAY in my house! I absolutely love a good taco, especially with a high protein yoghurt dressing! I used Yo-pro lemon yoghurt to make a delicious replacement for sour cream!
Serves 4 (2 tacos each)
Cook time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
500g beef mince
1 zucchini, grated
5 button mushrooms, sliced thinly
1 brown onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
30g taco spice mix
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 lime, juiced
1 avocado, diced
small handful of coriander (for sprinkling)
8-10 small taco wraps
2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
Yoghurt lime dressing:
160g tub of YoPRO lemon flavour yoghurt
Small sprinkle of salt
1 lime wedge, juiced
1 small garlic, crushed
- In a hot, non-stick pan, heat olive oil over a medium to high heat.
- Add mince to the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add onion, garlic, zucchini and mushroom to the pan and cook for 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over the mince mixture and stir. Take off heat.
- In a small bowl, mix YOPRO yoghurt together with salt, lime and garlic. Mix to combine.
- Heat taco wraps according to packet instructions.
- Place mince mixture in the middle of the warmed wrap, and top with avocado, tomato, fresh coriander, a squeeze of lime and a big dollop of yoghurt.