YUM! I absolutely love one pot meals! So easy to make and a perfect dinner option.
Cook time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
1 medium brown onion, diced
1 garlic clove, crushed
3 tbsp Madras curry paste
2 cups of pumpkin, raw and diced
1/2 small cauliflower, cut into florets
1/2 cup edamame beans, shelled
1 cup coconut milk, canned
1 cup basmati rice, washed
1.5 cups vegetable stock
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large, deep pan, splash 1 tbsp of olive oil and heat over medium to high heat.
- Add onion and garlic to the pan and cook until onion is transparent. Add curry paste to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Add pumpkin, cauliflower and edamame beans to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add coconut milk, basmati rice, vegetable stock and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and leave to simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the liquid has evaporated, serve!