Soooo enchiladas are DELISH! I absolutely love them and I just made these BOSS vegan ones to impress a vegan in the office....It totally worked. HAHA.
420g can Macro Black beans
200g Red Kidney Beans
2 tbsp Coriander, chopped
750g sweet potato, chopped into small chunks
2 garlic cloves,
1 medium brown onion, diced
2 heaped tablespoons of nutritional yeast
2 cups enchilada sauce
6-8 small corn tortillas
1/2 cup vegetable stock
1 lime, juiced
2 tbsp. Olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a large deep pan, heat olive oil over medium to high heat.
- Add onion and garlic to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until onion becomes translucent.
- Add chopped sweet potato into the pan and stir continually for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and put a lid over the pan to allow the sweet potato to soften. Cover for 5 minutes.
- Add black beans, kidney beans, nutritional yeast and coriander into the pan and stir through.
- Add 1 cup of enchilada sauce and half a lime juiced into the pot and stir for a further 5 minutes.
- Warm the tortillas, so they are easy to roll. Typically, you can do this in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of mixture onto one side of the tortilla and begin to roll towards the opposite side, closing in each side as you continue to roll to ensure it is all enclosed.
- Continue to use up all the tortillas and the filling. Once you're finished, lay them seam side down into a deep baking dish.
- Pour enchilada sauce over the top and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove and top with fresh corriander and a squeeze of lime over the top!