ITS HERE! 🌟The best #vegan Buritto bowl you'll ever see....ESPECIALLY WITH THE GARLIC FLAVOURED HUMMUS (whhhhutt!!) from Obela! This bowl is seriously un-real and perfect for a quick and simple dinner...but also PACKS a punch with flavour!
¾ cup Basmati Rice, uncooked (you can use brown rice quinoa or carb of your choice!)
1 small sweet potato, sliced into thin rounds
1/2 medium broccoli, cut into florets
100g canned corn kernels, washed and rinsed
100g canned black beans, washed and rinsed
100g canned chickpeas, washed and rinsed
100g ice berg lettuce, sliced thinly
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and Pepper
1 lime, cut into wedges
¼ tsp garlic salt
Tiny pinch of cayenne pepper
¼ tsp paprika
4 tbsp Obella hummus (garlic flavour or pine nut are my favourites!)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Cook rice according to packet instructions. Set aside until needed.
- Onto a lined baking tray, spread out the sweet potato slices and broccoli florets. Drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Bake int he oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- In a small pan, heat a small splash of olive oil over medium to high heat. Add corn, chickpeas and black beans into the pan and stir for 1 minute. Add garlic salt, cayenne pepper and paprika into the pan and stir for 2-3 minutes to heat through.
- Build your bowl! Divide rice, corn mix, broccoli and sweet potato, lettuce and lime wedges and top each bowl with a large dollop of the obela hummus!