Chia pudding is something I'm slowly getting used too, but this recipe makes it alllll better! The trick I was told by a lovely follower, (as some people don't like the texture!) is to BLEND after soaking! I tried, and it was great!
1/4 cup white chia seeds (can use black!)
1 cup almond milk (or milk of your choice!)
2 tbsp. vanilla yoghurt
1 tsp. honey
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 fresh strawberries
+ more fresh berries to top with!
- Into a small bowl, add chia seeds, almond milk, yoghurt, honey and vanilla extract
- Stir WELL, as you don't want the chia to be sticking together.
- Cover, and leave in the fridge overnight (or for 3+ hours). After two hours, give it another stir to ensure it's all mixing through.
- Into a blender, add the chia mixture (It should be thick by now!) and the fresh strawberries.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes, until your desired consistency.
Hope you loved this recipe! If you did, come let me know over on instagram or facebook! Love, Leah x