YUM! What a quick and easy dinner! Tuna is a staple in my house and I absolutely love it.
- 2 x Sirena Tuna Savoury Onion Flavour
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- Large handful fresh basil, roughly torn
- Pinch of salt
- ½ lemon, squeezed to taste
- Olive oil, for dressing
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Boil some water in a deep pot and par-boil your potatoes for 15 minutes. Once boiled, place into the oven for 40 minutes with a splash of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt.
- Into a small bowl, add cherry tomatoes, avocado, garlic, basil, lemon, a drizzle of olive oil, a sprinkle of salt and the two cans of tuna. Mix well.
- Once the potatoes are cooked and soft inside, slice in half and divide the salsa between the two.
You can choose to dress with a little balsamic glaze for something a little sweeter.