I absolutely love the flavours of this fish! Barramundi is a very mild and soft fish which is seriously good for those non-seafood lovers! It's a great place to start if you're wanting to add more fish to your diet!
1 small baby barramundi, cleaned
2 tbsp. Soy sauce
2 tbsp. Fish sauce
2 tbsp. Sesame oil
2 tbsp. lime juice
1 long red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tbsp. ginger, grated
1/2 lime, sliced into wedges
1 tsp sesame seeds
Fresh coriander to serve
- Firstly, make sure your barramundi is clean/descaled.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Score your fish on both sides with a Sharpe knife.
- In a small bowl, add the soy, sesame oil, fish sauce, lime juice, chilli, garlic and ginger. Mix well to combine.
- On a lined baking tray, lay fish and pour over the soy sauce mixture. Used a spoon to make sure the flavour is evenly distributed.
- Place the lime wedges over the top of the fish and sprinkle the sesame seeds.
- Place the fish into the oven for 20 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve with fresh coriander on top!