Oh I absolutely love sweet potato and cant get enough of these fries. These are the best sweet potato fries! Hands down! They're flavoursome and super crispy BUT still healthy.
I baked these in oven with an awesome seasoning combination that is going to make your mouth water. They're the best snack or side to any dinner. Enjoy!
2 small sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
1 tbsp. Chopped parsley
1?4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp dried rosemary
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (less if you dont like heat!)
1 tsp corn flour
1 tbsp olive oil
3/4 cup canned chickpeas
1/4 cup canned chickpea juice
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 lemon, juiced
1 garlic, crushed
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sweet potato, parsley, salt, pepper, rosemary, paprika, cayenne pepper and corn flour. Add olive oil and mix well. Ensure all of the sweet potato is coated.
- Pour wedges onto a large lined baking tray and spread out (don't let them go onto of each other!)
- Place into the oven for 45 minutes, turning them over half way.
- To make the Avo hummus, add avocado, chickpeas, chickpea juice, salt, lemon and garlic into a food processor and blend until your desired consistency.
- Serve with the cooked sweet potato!