These Sweet Potato and Broccoli Tater Tots are the perfect healthy snack or side to any meal!
Plus, they're really quick and easy to make in the oven or frying pan.
I just know both little and bigs kids - like me haha - will love these super delicious vegetarian gems!
Definitely make sure you give the a try.
Makes: Approx 14
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
500g broccoli florrets
1 garlic, crushed
1/2 brown onion, diced
1 cup of flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp curry powder
100g grated feta
1 cup of raw sweet potato, grated
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Lightly steam the broccoli florets in the microwave or on the stove for 3-5 minutes. You want them to be soft, with a slight crunch.
- In a large mixing bowl, add broccoli, brown onion, flour, salt, pepper, curry powder, feta, sweet potato and egg.
- Using your hands, work the mixture until mixed well.
- Roll a small amount of mixture into a ball and then press with your fingers, making a round/rectangle shape. Place onto a lined baking tray and repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Bake in the Oven for 30 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Another option would be to pan fry them with a touch of olive oil over a medium heat until golden brown.