These are AMAZING loaded sweet potatoes, topped with delicious chia seeds! This recipe is VEGAN, which is what everyones been asking for! I've teamed up with @thechiaco to bring you this delicious recipe, so you gotttaaa try it! It's super filling and so good for you!
2 Medium sweet potatoes
40g Black Chia seeds (10g per boat!)
2 tbsp. chives finely chopped
1/2 cup coriander leaves
1 small red onion, diced
1 small tomato, diced
1/2 avocado, diced
1 400g can chickpeas, rinsed
1 lime, juiced
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp. Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Wash the sweet potato throughly. Using a fork, poke holes all over.
- Place sweet potato onto a lined baking tray and splash 2 tbsp of olive oil all over. Place into the oven for 1 hour, turning them over half way.
- In a small mixing bowl, add chia seeds, chives, coriander, red onion, tomato, avocado, chickpeas, chia seeds and mix.
- Season with lime, salt and pepper.
- Once the sweet potato is cooked through, slice in half. Serve one half per person. Divide the salsa mixture between the four sweet potatoes.