3 chicken breasts (one each!)
1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, halved
2 cups of fresh baby spinach
3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
1 medium brown onion
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 Tbsp fresh Thyme leaves, finely chopped
2 stalks of spring onion, finely sliced
600ml thickened cream
1/2 cup chicken stock
- Using a knife, make a pocked in the side of the chicken breast, without piercing all the way through. Stuff the chicken with sun-dried tomatoes, spinach and 1 tbsp of parmesan in each. Toothpick pick shut to ensure nothing escapes.
- In a large saucepan, cook garlic, brown onion, thyme leaves, chilli and spring onion for two minutes.
- Pour in stock, thickened cream and season with salt and pepper. Leave to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- In a small pan, heat a splash of olive oil to medium to high heat. Brown the chicken lightly.
- Add the browned chicken to the pot and pop a lid on top. Cook for 20-30 minutes until chicken is completely cooked through.
- Serve with rice and a side salad!